In this post, I will show 4 ways how to view deployed files in Azure.
- Open https://<your-app>.scm.azurewebsites.net/ and click on “Files”:
- You will be redirected to the JSON with data about deployed files:
- Open SSH terminal for your app using the following link: https://<your-app>.scm.azurewebsites.net/webssh/host
- Everything you need its enter ls -l and here is the list of deployed files:
- Go to https://<your-app>.scm.azurewebsites.net/DebugConsole
- Type ls command
- You will see the list of deployed files:
Visual Studio Code (SSH)
- Open Visual Studio Code with your app. You should have installed Azure App extension.
- Right-click on app inside extension
- Click “SSH into Web App”
- Now you can easily see all files through SSH client in VSC: