For the sake of experiment, I want to try to build simple apps for IOS using the different tech stack. For this app, I chose Ionic 3.
After publishing this simple app, want to summarise + and – of Ionic for App development.
– many useful Ionic Native modules
– easy to create Android Build and publish it to Play market
– you can easily break a project, after updating dependencies
– to create IOS specific SplashScreen and Logo needs to register in Ionic Pro
– Admob Free plugin did not work when I develop this app, so I had to chose Admob Pro, which is Paid
Try it, using the button below: